With offices in France, Belgium and Luxembourg, Square is a strategy and management consulting group that has experienced one of the strongest growth rates in its market over the last 10 years.
Composed of 9 firms specialised by business line, level of intervention or sector, the group has 700 consultants and operates mainly in 9 “areas of excellence” which concentrate the expertise of the group’s firms: Data, Digital & Marketing, Sustainable Business & Finance, Organisation & Efficiency, People & Change, Risk & Finance, Regulatory & Compliance, Supply Chain.
To strengthen the specialised teams of one of the Square group’s firms in Insurance, you will be involved in various types of mission:
For our clients:
- Ensuring compliance with existing and new regulations (Regulatory)
- Increasing process operational efficiency (Operational Excellence)
- Raising awareness on the latest innovative trends in the insurance market (digital transformation)
- Supporting customers lifting frictions through high-quality processes
- Revamping products and exploring efficient distribution channels (Digital Transformation)
- Database replacement & migration, Data acquisition (data management web-based platform), integration and analytics
- You will participate in responses to calls for tenders in your speciality
- You will contribute to recruitment and business development
- You will act as a mentor to more junior consultants
- You will actively participate in initiatives around your communities, Areas of Excellence, R&D programmes
- You will be an ambassador and player in the group’s CSR initiatives (e.g. skills sponsorship).
You have knowledge and skills from the following list: The insurance products (Life and or Non-Life), mutuality & assistance products, reinsurance, distribution channels in Insurance, segmentation and persona, customer journey mapping, IFRS
You are client & customer-oriented, you understand the needs and expectations of the stakeholders
You have a culture of commitment, engagement, team spirit and you share our Square’s values.
You are fluent in English, Dutch and French
You have a 5 years degree
You have minimum 3 years of experience in a consulting firm, a project environment or in the insurance business
Giving talent a future
Known and recognised for its conviviality and pleasant atmosphere, Square will help you to succeed in your projects and develop your talents through
- a personalized training program (Square Academy)
- a unique mentoring system
- an organization that encourages privileged sharing between peers within communities of experts
- regular managerial follow-up
- an adapted variable remuneration system.