With offices in France, Belgium and Luxembourg, Square is a strategy and management consulting group that has experienced one of the strongest growth rates in its market over the last 10 years.
Composed of 9 firms specialised by business line, level of intervention or sector, the group has 700 consultants and operates mainly in 9 “areas of excellence” which concentrate the expertise of the group’s firms: Data, Digital & Marketing, Sustainable Business & Finance, Organisation & Efficiency, People & Change, Risk & Finance, Regulatory & Compliance, Supply Chain.
To strengthen the specialised teams of one of the Square group’s firms in People& Change area of excellence, you will be involved in various types of mission:
For our clients:
- Support in project and change management.
- Provide temporary assistance (e.g. HR Support, Project Manager, Team Leader, Team Support, Change Manager).
- Design and implement the new hybrid work mode, with the appropriate structure and capabilities.
- Assess and build a shared strategic vision through a collaborative co-creation process.
- Build and generate innovation through stimulating workshops: design thinking, agile, collaborative intelligence.
- Review and improve HR processes.
- Evaluate if tools, systems, technologies meet the needs of the clients and its people.
- You will participate in responses to calls for tenders in your speciality
- You will contribute to recruitment and business development
- You will act as a mentor to more junior consultants
- You will actively participate in initiatives around your communities, Areas of Excellence, R&D programmes
- You will be an ambassador and player in the group’s CSR initiatives (e.g. skills sponsorship).
You have a change management qualification (ADKAR). Any additional business or project management certifications are a plus.
You have direct experience in managing a small team.
You are curious, confident and able to think creatively, using agile methods and innovative approaches to tackle complex problems and to deliver insightful, practical and sustainable solutions.
You are an excellent influencer, with the ability to skillfully communicate with different personality types at all levels.
You have general knowledge of all areas of HR business (desirable).
You gave experience of working in large public sector clients (desirable).
You have a culture of commitment, team spirit and you share Square’s values.
You are fluent in English, Dutch and French
You have a 5 year degree
You have minimum 3 years of experience in consulting or a project environment in the area of change management | Organizational management | HR transformation.
Giving talent a future
Known and recognised for its conviviality and pleasant atmosphere, Square will help you to succeed in your projects and develop your talents through
- a personalised training programme
- a unique mentoring system
- an organisation that encourages privileged sharing between peers within communities of experts
- regular managerial follow-up
- an adapted variable remuneration system.